Scottish Health Economics (SHE) aims to support, promote and further develop health economics in Scotland.
SHE is a collaboration of health economists from Scotland’s Universities, NHS and Government. Our aim is to bring together researchers and users of health economics to explore the development and application of health economics in Scotland.
All activities will draw on the extensive experience and expertise in health economics that Scotland offers.
- About SHE
- Health Economics in Scotland
- Capacity Building
- News / Events
- SHE Early Career researcher (SHEEC) network
News / Events
SHE Seminar – Routine data in health economics
Our most recent SHE event took place in Dundee. Date: 6 September 2022, 10.15 to 15.30. Location: University of Dundee, Dalhousie Building or Virtual. The morning session focused on the use of routine data in health economics. Scotland has a rich source…
- 9 June 2021. SHE Seminar – Health Economics and COVID-19 Vaccines. (Recording available online)
- 26 January 2021. SHE Seminar – Using economic methods to elicit the UK general public’s preferences for government responses during a pandemic. (Recording available online)
- 3rd October 2019. SHE Launch Event.
Please complete the details below to be added to the Scottish Health Economics mailing list and receive emails about our activity and events.
Please follow the SHE Twitter account @ScotHealthEcon for updates on our activity.
SHE can also be contacted by email at email@example.com
Twitter feed and RSS for News/Events